Thursday, September 8, 2011

Celebrate Family Blog Party

Last year I participated in a blog event called CELEBRATE FAMILY. This is when I shifted my vision in blogging to sharing what my beliefs and the occasional recipe or two. This led the way to 30 Days of Pie, sharing about Provident Living, and the blog's name change.

The second annual CELEBRATE FAMILY will run from September 9-23rd. This blog party will feature ideas, testimonies, giveaways, and insights on all things FAMILY! The hostesses for the party follow:

Chocolate on my Cranium
  focus the effect of the Proclamation to the world – tackling the major issues facing families today
We Talk of Christ, We Rejoice in Christ 
focus will be on teaching the proclamation to younger children
The Red Headed Hostess
focus will be teaching the proclamation to teenagers as well as personal study tips for adults
focus on applying the principles of the proclamation to our families





I will be participating and hopefully you will too in blog hops on Monday and Thursday. Write a post about that day's topic and link to it on the official blog hop page (one of the above or all the above.)

Here are the topics for the blog hops:
Monday, Sept. 12th – Family Mission Statements – Do you have a family mission statement? Not yet? Well, write one and feel free to share it with us!
Thursday, Sept. 15th - Photo Essay: Photos that "say" something about the Family Proclamation.
Monday, Sept. 19th – Family Home Evening (FHE) Lessons pertaining to some part of the Proclamation. Thursday, Sept. 22nd – How the Proclamation has impacted your family personally.

Here are my posts from last year. I enjoyed sharing my feelings, remembering about my family, and the motivation for change. I thought I'd share those posts again.

4 comments:

LeAnn said...

I love the idea and all of the topics. Thanks to all of you girls for coming up with such a great idea. I will enjoy reading the articles and perhaps do a couple of my own.
Blessings to you and keep on enjoying the moments.

Susan Anderson said...

I remember that 30 days of pie series well. Loved it!

=)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for stopping by Jaime's blog and commenting on my post. I wasn't blogging last year, so I am absolutely thrilled to be a part of it this year. It's an incredible endeavor.

I'm going to go look at your other posts from last year.

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Wendy, you did an awesome job with your posts last year. Can't wait to read more from you this year! Love ya! - Jocelyn