Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Change of Name

With the onset of spring here in the Southwest, I have thought about a change.
I started this blog with the intent to just write down the recipes I inherited from my Grandma Kirkham. I feel a sense of responsibility to be true to my goal of adding the recipes. I have found that it is fun to make the recipes and to try the recipes. Yet I don't want to be limited to just sharing recipes because I will still share recipes. This blog's purpose has changed for me. I have strayed from the original goal of documentation to a more broad goal of creation and expression. I find it a way to connect.
So I am changing just like spring to something new. A title that is more broad that will talk about God, family, freedom, children, memories, and hopes. And at times discouragements....
I took these pictures one month ago. We live being surrounded by brown with various stages of green - cactus greens. Bright new growth is beautiful to me! Vibrant colors mixed in with flowers. So now I'm ready to change the name to be more broad and personal. Hopefully to something more fitting of what I am sharing.

So here is a new view of me and the hoped changes to come. I hope you will join us as we learn lesson line upon line!

3 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

I love the new name! I think it's perfect!

Susan Anderson said...

Great name!

=)

Lisalulu said...

excited for the new name and new ideas!!