When people are able but unwilling to take care of themselves, we are responsible to employ the dictum of the Lord that the idler shall not eat the bread of the laborer.
Boyd K. Packer
Spiritual Goal: Attend one more session of General Conference than you normally do, take notes, or find a way to make it more meaningful to you.
Provident Living Goal: Make a goal to read 30 minutes/day to your children or grandchildren. If you have no children to read to, make a goal to read at least 30 minutes/day for pleasure.
- 50 cans soup, stew or chili/person
- 10 pounds cheese - dried or bottle/person (parmesan)
- Shaving supplies
- Dish soap
72 Hour Kit:
- 4 granola bars/person
- 1 package chewing gum/person
- Hard candies or lollipops at least 12/person
- Check batteries for light and radio. Replace if needed.