Monday, October 4, 2010

Grandmother

This is my Sweetheart's Grandparents. I didn't get the chance to meet Granddaddy but have the honor to know Grandmother. She is as sweet as she looks in this picture.
 
Posted by Picasa


She loves her family. Since being in her family I have learned from her to be positive and optimistic.
A few of her loves are M*A*S*H and sweets (anything like candy, cake, pie, and ice cream). She is the mother of 3 children and grandmother to 9 children. Her legacy continues with 25 great-grandchildren. The Scout II is her legacy too. She and Granddaddy would take the Scout on adventures. We have been given the Scout and take our own adventures. It is one of my Sweetheart's fondest memories of his Grandparents.

1 comment:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

I've got a blog award waiting for you! http://beinglds.blogspot.com/2010/10/giveaway-winner-blog-awards.html