Thursday, June 18, 2015

Wicked Spoon

One of my very favorite things
about the family reunion was the Wicked Spoon.
A friend posted about her get-away to Las Vegas
and how much she enjoyed this buffet.

I really wanted to go there. 
So an attempt was made for Friday night.
It failed.

Sweetheart agreed to take me in the morning.
His sister offered to watch our children.
Her offer was kind and generous.

We went and tried nearly everything.
The polenta was delicious.
I tried caviar for the first time.
It was all so yummy.

There was an incredible dessert bar
with multiple types of gelato.
The boys sampled almost everything.
 
Here is the chocolate of a chocolate dipped strawberry.
He ate the strawberry and wasn't sure about the chocolate.

We had a great breakfast.
It kept us incredibly full.
Thanks to a kind husband to make a special memory for me.

No comments: