We hosted family home evening for the group.
The invitation was given for anyone that wanted to share a talent.
We had bells, a violin, drums, guitar, piano, singing, a repeat after me song, and much laughter.
Part of the talent show had a white elephant.
The prices ranged in popularity.
The chocolate was most prized.
A game of jeopardy was created each with a back story.
The written answers were given, and the response was to be in the form of a question. It's a type of journal to remember for our children.
I'd rather be...
- in France. (Who is Grandpa?)
- a Rodeo Star. (Who is Grandma?)
- a Race Car Driver. (Who is Mama Jane?)
- in my Sweet Trailer. (Who is Uncle A?)
- at my Chiropractor. (Who is Noodles?)
- Peed in the HVAC duct at Youth Conference (Who is CF?)
- Marked Liberty Square (Who is Uncle A?)
- Toilet Seat Smashed His Jewels (Who is Uncle A)
- Ferris Wheel (Who is Grandma?)
- Met in the Men's John and fell in LOVE (Who are Noodles and Alma?)
- Real Estate where Pinto is buried (Where is 15 Woodhaven?)
- Real Estate where Cat Jerky is made (Where is 542 25th Street?)
- Real Estate where Chapel Master Key Caper (Where is the Alamo Chapel?)
- Real Estate where Beck and Ford were the prime suspects for a fire (Where is Los Cerros Middle School?)
- Real Estate where all their dreams come true (Where is Bollinger Canyon Ranch?)
- Drove the may-pops Datsun (Who is Auntie M?)
- Ticketed Prime Parking at SFO (Who is Grandma?)
- His lunch time fun turned into long weekend flip over (Who is Beck?)
- His high speed chases (Who is CF?)
- Her collision at 0 mph in the SRVHS parking lot (Who is Noodles?)
- He served by rototilling the backyard to hide his treasures (Who is CF?)
- They "cheered up the sad" at SRVHS (Who are Noodles and Auntie M?)
- She made bread 3x a week (Who is Mama Jane?)
- They fell in love on the dance floor. (Who are Grandpa and Grandma?)
- I can't remember the last one. I didn't write it down.
Family Reunion Locals
- Mosquito Lake (Where is the 1st Family Reunion?)
- "Call me T-Bone" (Who is T-Bone in San Diego?)
- Year of the Bark and Fish of Fury (Where is Clear Creek Family Ranch?)
- Bunsen Peak Hike and Many Geyers (Where is Yellowstone?)
- Juanito Bandito stars there (Where is Bear Lake?)