Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Cousin Visit

Last year our cousin came to visit
 while her Mom and Dad went on a trip.

She came again this year.
She is likes to eat yogurt, cold cereal, and broccoli.

She wanted to make a crown for each person in her family.
She then wore her crown wherever we went.
She wasn't super happy to walk home from taking Underfoot to school.
But warmed up as the week went on.

We attended the school's fair,
went to swim team,
and had a few play dates with girls.
The one complaint was that we didn't have girl toys.
I guess that happens when you have boys -
not many girl toys.
Gratefully a neighbor shared some girl toys.

At the end of the week, I met a goal of mine for a 10K race.
I did better than I thought I would.
It was a Mother's day race, and they handed out roses.

One day after running a few errands,
they were all exhausted!

No comments: